Re: [reSIProcate-users] resip/stack/Headers.hxx:73:76: error: macro "makeContainer" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0

On 11/04/2019 21:18, Tony Du wrote:
> Hi, Scott:
>
> Thanks for your reply.  I downloaded source code
> resiprocate-1.10.2.tar.gz and compiled and installed on my CentOS 7.4.
> No any issues when install it.   All configurations are default.
>
> When I include the header file at
> /usr/local/include/resip/stack/Headers.hxx, it reports the macro error.

You can try 1.12 beta8 if you like:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/releases

As a CentOS user, you can also try to install packages that I built for
EPEL7

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/resiprocate

and if you want to build it yourself, you can look at the EPEL7 spec
file in Fedora's Git repository for the exact steps and command line
options for configuring the tree.

Please tell us if this is helpful.

Regards,

Daniel