Re: [reSIProcate-users] resip/stack/Headers.hxx:73:76: error: macro "makeContainer" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0

Hi, Scott:

Thanks for your reply.  I downloaded source code resiprocate-1.10.2.tar.gz and compiled and installed on my CentOS 7.4.  No any issues when install it.   All configurations are default.

When I include the header file at /usr/local/include/resip/stack/Headers.hxx, it reports the macro error.

Thanks.
Tony