[reSIProcate-users] resip on UWP

Hello,
I have a question regarding creating uwp application using the resip stack :
Is is possible to link resiprocate with Windows store dlls (msvcp140_app.dll, vcruntime140_app.dll, ..) ?

Details :
I can successfully build a UWP application using resip.
I can install and run this application on a windows 10 laptop, or PC.
Now if I try to deploy on another UWP device (hololens in this case), the app won't start because some dependencies are not present (msvc140.dll, vcruntime140.dll).
The workaround for the moment is to embed these libraries in the package, but is there a cleaner solution?

Thanks,
Jean