Re: [reSIProcate-users] resip/stack/Headers.hxx:73:76: error: macro "makeContainer" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0

Hi Tony,

Can you provide more details please?  Did you get the code from GitHub master, or did you download a zip or tarball?  Are you building on Windows or Linux?  With what settings?

Thanks,
Scott

I downloaded latest resip and installed it.  When I compile it, I have the error:
resip/stack/Headers.hxx:73:76: error: macro "makeContainer" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

Tony