Re: [reSIProcate-users] How to update Contact field in 200 OK response in call receiving

The contact is stored in the Dialog class in the mRemoteTarget member.  But there is no mechanism for you to update this stored value.  You could instead assign a User Profile to this call and use the OutboundProxy settings to force sending to the public IP for future requests to this dialog.  The INVITE response should go back to the public IP already.

https://www.resiprocate.org/DUM_Configuration_and_Profiles

Another link that might help:
https://www.resiprocate.org/Modifying/Decorating_messages_sent

Scott