[reSIProcate-users] Implementing an X-Dialog-Id: header with DUM

Hi,

I'd like to add a header, say X-Dialog-Id, containing a unique ID to all
the SIP messages involved in a particular dialog, so that the progress
of a dialog through multiple SIP servers under my control can be correlated.

My environment is free of SIP forking, so (IIUC) there is a one-to-one
relation between Dialogs and DialogSets.

I am using DUM, and am thinking that a way to manage this would be to
initiate each outgoing InviteSession with a separate UserProfile, which
would contain a MessageDecorator configured to add the appropriate
header with its unique value.

Please could someone confirm/deny whether I'm on the right track with
this approach, or whether there's a better way,

Thanks in advance!

Max.