[reSIProcate-users] How to update Contact field in 200 OK response in call receiving

Hello,

When a call INVITE message is received, before the 200 OK message is sent from our box, I need to get the Contact information in SIP message header and update it using the public side IP of the box. I know the public side IP, but I am wondering where the Contact is saved in user profile or somewhere else for incoming call?

Tom