Re: [reSIProcate] Operating SIP account without Empathy

Hello,
Yes, I successfully logged into my sip account using jitsi for only two times, after then I'm getting an error everytime I tried to login (I have attached image).
I have discussed about the problem with Mateus.
I compiled the basicMessage.cxx with TLS configuration and then tried to login using empathy but the result was same 'Network error'.

On 8 July 2016 at 00:14, Daniel Pocock <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 07/07/16 15:06, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Hello Udit,
>
> I know you could Jitsi client to log in with your sip account and send
> messages, but using that you would not be working with resiprocate
> (depending of the tests that you want this could be useful).
>
> You also can use sipsak [1] to send messages to sip accounts. But I was
> trying to use that to send a message to a client logged in resiprocate
> and it wasn't working. It worked when the client was logged in Jitsi tough.
>
> [1] http://linux.die.net/man/1/sipsak

Hi Udit,

I see you logged in to the SIP proxy with Jitsi, I tried to send you a
message

You can try compiling the basicMessage.cxx demo and tweaking it to use
the TLS transport.  The ws.sip5060.net proxy only accepts TLS connections.

Regards,

Daniel