[reSIProcate] Lack of Contacts field in SIP header does not Create dialog

Hi,
I have a switch that does not populate the Contact field for incoming SIP trunk
calls (i.e. reciprocate calls an extension on the switch via a SIP trunk). This
prevents resiprocate from creating a dialog until after the call has been
established. The switch still populates the To header correctly.

It looks as though the if statement in DialogSet::dispatch() has a slight logic
flaw -- it will lazily evaluate to true if there is no Contact field, skipping
over the To field checks. Dialog's constructor also needs to check if there's a
To field and use that if the Contact field is not present.

I have attached a patch file which I created from the current master (4th July,
2016) which addresses the issue -- I now get a dialog when Contact is missing.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Daniel