[reSIProcate-users] basicClient : dependency to advapi32.dll

Hello,
I am trying to use the resip stack on a uwp device (hololens).
the basicClient sample (which my code is inspired from) has a dependency to advapi32.dll.
It is not a problem on windows desktop, but in hololens, this dll does not exist.
I tried to remove dependency to advapi32, but could not find where this dependency is set on the visual solution.
Can anyone help me find why this dependency is needed? or how to remove dependency from visual studio?
Thanks