Re: [reSIProcate-users] basicClient : dependency to advapi32.dll

Hello,

On 13.02.19 01:07, jean rouquet wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to use the resip stack on a uwp device (hololens).
the basicClient sample (which my code is inspired from) has a dependency to advapi32.dll. It is not a problem on windows desktop, but in hololens, this dll does not exist. I tried to remove dependency to advapi32, but could not find where this dependency is set on the visual solution.

If you add /VERBOSE to the "Additional Linker Options" if should give you some clues.

Thanks,
Gregor