Re: [reSIProcate-users] android module. Runtime error : cannot locate symbol "_ZTVN5resip15HandleExceptionE"

finally after creating a separate project for the module it is ok now.

De : jean rouquet <outrunner@xxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 21 janvier 2019 17:19
À : resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : android module. Runtime error : cannot locate symbol "_ZTVN5resip15HandleExceptionE"

Hello,
I am actually trying to build a sip client module. I could modify basicClient visual studio project and build a library from it that is working fine.
Now trying the same on android, modified the Makefile.am file and could build a libsipClient.so library.
However when dynamically loading the module in my android native application, I get following error:

Unable to load library '/data/app/com.testcompany-WZGJRMgjNquPHM8WRa7rDw==/lib/arm/libsipClient.so', java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZTVN5resip15HandleExceptionE" referenced by "/data/app/com.testcompany-WZGJRMgjNquPHM8WRa7rDw==/lib/arm/libsipClient.so"...

error persist after adding libdum, libresip, librutils and so on to the app.
It seems related to dlopen, libtools and automake, but I am not very familiar with this. For me the error is not clear, error appears because not linking with static libs, or because this HandleException was not exported.
Any ideas on how can I fix this?
Thanks

Makefile.am:
 # $Id$

EXTRA_DIST = *.vcxproj *.vcxproj.filters
EXTRA_DIST += fullHeaders.bytes

#AM_CXXFLAGS = -DUSE_ARES
AM_CXXFLAGS = -I $(top_srcdir) -std=gnu++0x -fexceptions

lib_LTLIBRARIES = libsipClient.la

libsipClient_la_LIBADD = ../libdum.la
libsipClient_la_LIBADD = ../../stack/libresip.la
libsipClient_la_LIBADD += ../../../rutil/librutil.la
libsipClient_la_LIBADD += @LIBSSL_LIBADD@ @LIBRADIUS_LIBADD@
libsipClient_la_LIBADD += @LIBSTL_LIBADD@ @LIBLOG_LIBADD@
libsipClient_la_LDFLAGS = -module -avoid-version

libsipClient_la_SOURCES = basicClientCall.cxx basicClientCmdLineParser.cxx basicClientUserAgent.cxx basicClient.cxx

sipClientincludedir = $(includedir)/resip/dum/test
nobase_sipClientinclude_HEADERS = basicClientCall.hxx \
        basicClientCmdLineParser.hxx \
        basicClientUserAgent.hxx