Re: [reSIProcate-users] Closing a TCP connection

I don't know of any api mechanisms, off hand, that can be used to tear
down TCP connections.  If the TCP connection is indeed down (due to a UA
crash or restart), then resip will eventually detect this (on Windows
this is usually 2 mins after attempting to send a packet on it), and
will remove the old connection and then try to re-connect on the next
message sent to that UA.

Scott