RFC3455 <-> RFC7315 support

Hi all,

We've some issues with a SIP trunk supporting VoLTE.
On incoming INVITE from the SIP trunk, the SIP stack responds with
'400 Bad Request(Multiple values in single-value header P-Access-Network-Info)'.

Looking at the offending header(P-Access-Network-Info) in the INVITE request, one can see a comma separated value.

The RFC3455 states that there may only exist one element of 'access-net-spec'.
However, RFC3455 has been superseded by RFC7315(although updated by RFC7913), where it now is possible to have
multiple elements of 'access-net-spec'.

I can assume that this requires a small change of re-defining header 'PAccessNetworkInfo' to a multi-header.

BR
/Janne