Re: [reSIProcate] new for 1.12: reloading certificates without a restart

Hi Daniel,

This is great!   I think it would useful to add a Reload Certs button to the repro settings webpage, this would allow windows users to access.  I will try to look into this over the next few days.  I can also look into a signal equivalent handler on Windows, but I think that's less important, devs can add their own mechanism for their applications, although reTurn server could benefit from something out of the box as well.

Best Regards,
Scott Godin