Re: [reSIProcate] [resiprocate] Fails to send BYE to WS, WSS clients [DNS failure for the address <random>.invalid]

Thanks a lot for sharing. I’ll try soon. Regards,

Diego

From: Abdul Rehman <abdulrehman272@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 2:01 PM
To: Diego Carvalho Domingos <ddomingos@xxxxxxxxxx>; Scott Godin <sgodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate] [resiprocate] Fails to send BYE to WS, WSS clients [DNS failure for the address <random>.invalid]

Hi Diego Carvalho Domingos,

Here is the solution, in my case browser is initiating a call.

          // Participant is inherited from InviteSessionHandler

          // resip::Tuple m_destination;

void Participant::onNewSession(ServerInviteSessionHandle sish, InviteSession::OfferAnswerType, const SipMessage &msg)

{

  m_destination = msg.getSource();

 }

void Participant::onReadyToSend(resip::InviteSessionHandle ish, resip::SipMessage &msg)

{

  msg.setDestination(m_destination);

}

Please let me know your thoughts and if you find a better solution please share.

Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Abdul Rehman