Re: [reSIProcate] [resiprocate] Fails to send BYE to WS, WSS clients [DNS failure for the address <random>.invalid]

https://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-devel/msg08919.html

You could setup repro between the browser and your application and ensure record-routing is enabled.

Implementing flow routing in a DUM app is possible, but not trivial, if Diego got it working, perhaps he'll share.

Scott