Re: [reSIProcate] repro updating request URI

On 11/11/16 15:47, slgodin@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> If you use ;lr on your targets then a route header will be added instead of
> modifying the request uri.  You can use this on route destinations on the web
> page.
>
> I've always thought that it would be nice to make this more obvious by adding
> a loose routing check box to the route web page that defaults to enabled.

Is this approach permitted for the initial request in a dialog?  I
thought loose routing is only permitted for subsequent requests?

The use case I have in mind involves three processes:

(1) edge proxy,
(2) SBC (based on reConServer in B2BUA mode) and
(3) authoritative proxy

REGISTER would go through 1->2->3 or possibly 1->3

INVITE may go through 1->2->3->2->1