Re: [reSIProcate] repro updating request URI

If you use ;lr on your targets then a route header will be added instead of
modifying the request uri.  You can use this on route destinations on the web
page.

I've always thought that it would be nice to make this more obvious by adding a
loose routing check box to the route web page that defaults to enabled.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone