Re: [reSIProcate] Suggestion regarding c-ares and e-poll interface

Thank you,
libc-ares has pretty similar interface to lib-ares, so my implementation pretty similar to current FdSetIOObserver implementation for lib-ares + I've played with compile flags and built resiprocate with select implemetion in linux for tests and it works.

BR,
Misha U.