[reSIProcate] "Accept" header in SUBSCRIBE

Hello,

I'm sending a SUBSCRIBE through telepathy-resiprocate and I would like to know if the "Accept: application/pidf+xml" header is essential so the client could receive back a NOTIFY from the server.

I'm asking that because I'm not receiving a NOTIFY from both test.sip5060.net and ws.sip5060.net servers.

I would also like to know which is the best way to include the "Accept: application/pidf+xml" header in SUBSCRIBE. I first put it at resip/dum/BaseCreator.cxx, then I moved to resip/dum/SubscriptionCreator.cxx  and it was a discussion about where is the best place to it [1]: