Re: [reSIProcate] Configuring reConServer to run in Debian Jessie

No. I had run autoconf before configure.

I started a fresh clone and did as per the new readme.
this is what i get on autoreconf --install

aclocal: warning: couldn't open directory 'm4': No such file or directory
configure.ac:9: installing 'build-aux/compile'
configure.ac:7: installing 'build-aux/install-sh'
configure.ac:7: installing 'build-aux/missing'
Makefile.am: installing 'build-aux/depcomp'

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 12:48 AM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 16/06/16 21:15, Balram Pariyarath wrote:

> I gave a yes but then stopped it immediately. Would have caused some
> dependency errors?

You would have spent the rest of GSoC trying to get your system back to
a sane configuration, I'm glad you stopped it

I just updated the README again, it is important to run the autoreconf
command before the configure command, can you please confirm that you
did it in that order?