Re: [reSIProcate] Configuring reConServer to run in Debian Jessie

On 16/06/16 21:15, Balram Pariyarath wrote:

> I gave a yes but then stopped it immediately. Would have caused some
> dependency errors?

You would have spent the rest of GSoC trying to get your system back to
a sane configuration, I'm glad you stopped it

I just updated the README again, it is important to run the autoreconf
command before the configure command, can you please confirm that you
did it in that order?