Re: [reSIProcate] Problem while installing resiprocate

Ok...I will do it.

Just one question: in the config.h the USE_SSL is like this:

#define USE_SSL /**/

what does it means the /**/ ?

On 09/05/16 20:03, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> I think the definition of USE_SSL is in the resiprocate/configure.ac
> <http://configure.ac> (or configure.status) but I dont uderstand the
> syntax. Do you think the problem is in one of those files?

Thanks for looking into this

Scott, did travis-ci send any emails after the commit or is it not
sending them again?

Notice that

- configure.ac lists each of the flags for the configure script.

- when you run configure (it is run by build/debian.sh) it puts the
defines into config.h

Looking at the commit (the SHA-1 hash is exactly what I needed), I see
it changes reTurn/TlsConnection.cxx

reTurn/TlsConnection.cxx doesn't include config.h - maybe you could try
creating a pull request to add config.h to that and any other files?
Have a look at the way we include it elsewhere, it is quite important to
do it at the top of the file like this:

#if defined(HAVE_CONFIG_H)
#include "config.h"
#endif