Re: [reSIProcate] Problem while installing resiprocate

I don't know if there is a fancy way (I have never used gitk) to do this but I find the commit that change /resiprocate/reTurn repo and I commented all the

#ifdef USE_SSL
#endif

(just the ifdef not what was inside of it) added in that commit and it is compiling now. I think the flag USE_SSL is not being set as it supposed to be.

I will check again later (I'm going to a class now) if I could find the problem with the USE_SSL.

By the way, I don't know what information I should give you to identify that commit so I will put here what I see in the gitk window:

SHA1 id: e3958145c62d0d5237414e535ca451d91ebffa76
date: 2016-04-06 12:58:06
author: Scott Godin

On 07/05/16 19:28, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> I tried to compile again the reSIProcate and I'm getting the same error
> (I'm running on Debian jessie 8.3 and I just clone again the reSIProcate
> repository).
>
> Maybe some of the last commits caused it (the version I got like one
> month ago wasn't with this issue).

Could you try looking through the history of that source file or that
part of the tree with gitk and see if you can spot any changes there?