Re: [reSIProcate] compiling nICEr

On 19/09/15 14:58, docfaraday@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>    You would definitely need to pull nrappkit from Mozilla's codebase. We've
> had "fixing nICEr's public build" on the todo list for a while, but you're
> the first that has expressed an interest that I'm aware of. If you run into
> more breakage after pulling the current nrappkit (and you probably will,
> since the build system hasn't been fully updated yet) give me a shout and I
> can help.

Hi Byron,

It is hard for me to support this code as part of the reSIProcate
release and packaging processes too.  In fact, it is not even mentioned
in the Makefile.am right now.

Should we consider splitting it into a separate repository?  git
filter-branch will let you fully extract the history of the nICEr
directory into a separate repository.  You could then potentially use
that new repository as a Git submodule for building Mozilla things too.

Regards,

Daniel