[reSIProcate] compiling nICEr

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right list to post about nICEr.

Short:

I'm trying to compile nICEr but it seems like changes copied from the gecko-dev repository without updates to nrappkit have broken it. Is there an up-to-date nrappkit repository I can use along with resiprocate/nICEr?

Longer:

I have been looking for an ICE implementation which supports TCP (especially TCP simultaneously-open) candidates. It seems like only firefox and chrome implement RFC 6544 on client side. Among the two, only nICEr seemed isolated enough to be used as an ICE library. Are there any alternatives in case back-porting changes from gecko to nICEr and nrappkit prove to require too much work?

Best,
-volkan