Re: [reSIProcate] compiling nICEr

Thanks a lot Byron.

I already started to integrate Mozilla's version of nrappkit into nICEr. Not sure if I should copy nICEr from there as well. I will keep you posted about the progress.

Best,
-volkan

   You would definitely need to pull nrappkit from Mozilla's codebase. We've had "fixing nICEr's public build" on the todo list for a while, but you're the first that has expressed an interest that I'm aware of. If you run into more breakage after pulling the current nrappkit (and you probably will, since the build system hasn't been fully updated yet) give me a shout and I can help.

Best regards,
Byron Campen