[reSIProcate] resiprocate 1.10.x - September?

All the major Linux distributions are aiming for a stable release in Q4
this year, with various beta deadlines:

Ubuntu: final beta 25 September
Fedora: beta release 30 September
Debian: freeze date is 5 November

I think it would be a good idea to make a 1.10.0 release in August or
September to gather up the latest changes on trunk and get them out into
the distributions.

Some of the changes can't be backported to 1.9.x.  For example, the
fixes I made for syslog required new member variables and that means the
change is not ABI compatible.  Having good syslog support in the
distributed version makes it much easier for sysadmins to support repro
and reTurn, integrate with LogAnalyzer or other tools, etc.

How do other people feel about this release schedule?  Is there anything
in trunk that is considered unsuitable for release?  Is anybody planning
any big merges in the next 2 months?