Re: [reSIProcate] Reason text in BYE messages not quoted

Will this be fixed in a future version of reSIProcate, then? This is not in 1.9.7, right? Thanks.

From: Nathan Stratton [mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 2:11 PM
To: Diego Carvalho Domingos
Cc: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate] Reason text in BYE messages not quoted

Thanks for bringing this up, we had to create a private patch for just this issue a few weeks ago.

><>
nathan stratton | vp technology | broadsoft, inc | +1-240-404-6580 | www.broadsoft.com

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Diego Carvalho Domingos <ddomingos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, I’m not sure but I think it is required by RFC 3326 to quote the reason text in BYE messages. Example:

Reason: SIP;text="ACK not received"

Instead of:

Reason: SIP;text=ACK not received

That is what reciprocate sends.

Could someone confirm this is really a bug in reciprocate and, if so, open a ticket in the bug tracker?

Thanks in advance.