[reSIProcate] Replaces header

Hi

resip/stack/SipMessage.hxx defines:

      defineHeader(Replaces, "Replaces", CallID, "RFC 3261");

I think the "Replaces" header is defined in RFC 3891

Also I am not able to fetch the whole value of the Replaces header,
say a SIP message contains this header:

  Replaces: 425928@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;to-tag=7743;from-tag=6472

using the following code to extract the header:

    Data str = msg->header(h_Replaces).value();

now "str" contains only "425928@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" but the to/from
tag is missing. looking at CallId.cxx it seems to terminate at the first
semicolon:

void
CallID::parse(ParseBuffer& pb)
{
   const char* start = pb.skipWhitespace();
   pb.skipToOneOf(ParseBuffer::Whitespace, Symbols::SEMI_COLON);
   pb.data(mValue, start);

   parseParameters(pb);
}

is this a bug, or is there another way of extracting the whole
Replaces header value ?

Thanks

/alfred