Re: [reSIProcate] Accept-Contact gives parse exception

On more thought, I can see how StringCategory might not work very well for _generating_ these headers. NameAddr is no better though. We could just write a really lightweight ParserCategory for this (hard- coded to emit a "*", followed by params).

Best regards,
Byron Campen

I'm not sure that StringCategory is a good idea since it pushes all
the effort onto the application although it would certainly fix the
reported issue. I think it would be relatively easy to specialize
NameAddr to support the different BNF.