[reSIProcate] Problem designing a B2BUA with DUM

Hi all,

I have the following scenario:

'A'                        B2BUA                        'B'

   INVITE without an Offer
  ------------------------>
                              INVITE without an Offer
                              ------------------------>
.
.
.
                                    180 With Offer

The problem I have is in the UAS part of the B2BUA - the state of the
UAS in the end of the scenario above is 'UAS_EarlyProvideOffer' now when
it sends a provisional the offer isn't sent with it.
The B2B I want to design should let 'A' and 'B' make offer/answer
negotiation without accepting an offer itself (only if 'A' or 'B'
accepted an offer the negotiation should end)
It seems like another state should be added between
'UAS_EarlyProvideOffer' and 'UAS_AcceptedWaitingAnswer' ...