Re: [reSIProcate] dum - sip stack many-to-one relation question

The stack was definitely designed to have multiple TUs. However, dum
was intended to support multiple users in a single instance. Running
multiple dum TUs would be useful if you wanted to have different
master profile characteristics and different handlers running for the
different instances.

Jason