Re: [reSIProcate] Problem designing a B2BUA with DUM

This seems to me like a state that you should maintain in your
application. It might also be possible to provide some b2bua support
directly in dum. If folks are interested in this I would suggest that
we have a more detailed requirements discussion on the mailing list
followed by a conference call to discuss it further.