[reSIProcate] Astercon report

Hi guys,

I was hoping some "resip" folks would have made an appearance, but I got
no indication that anyone from resip was there.

I still haven't gone through any of the literature or the details of the
sessions, but overall, it was a rather enlightening experience, and I learned
a lot.

I met Mark Spensor and "Dude" personally, and we had long discussions
on a lot of different issues involving VIOP.

The Astercon was by and for the Asterisk PBX System, so a lot of ideas,
products, and discussions were based around it.  Asterisk supports SIP,
and AIX (A new protocol not yet recognized by the standards people).

The event took place in Anaheim,  Ca.  I had posted something earlier
to the list with the details,  hoping someone besides me would attend.

More details later....

John