[reSIProcate] configure error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..

Hi,

I have been using a version of resiprocate from April.

When I run configure, I get this error..

configure:1531: result: Configuring resiprocate 0.5.0
configure:1556: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh
in . ./.. ./../..

I ignored this error, built the resiprocate library and my application.
It has been working fine on linux.

Last week, I tried building the same version of resiprocate on solaris.
Got the same config error, ignored it, built resiprocate and my
application. I see lots of seg faults from various places in resirocate
when I test it.

My question is: Is it safe to ignore this configure error? If not, how
do I fix it? (I am using configure --with-openssl)

Version 0.9.0 of resiprocate did not work out well for me so I am using
this older version.

Any help is appreciated since it is holding up an important release.

Thanks
--
Sandeep Sharma <ssharma@xxxxxxxxxx>