Re: [reSIProcate] latest version of reSIProcate does not have statelessproxy

I highly recommend using repro instead. The stateless proxy support
has been removed from the sip stack for a number of reasons.
- stateless proxies introduce issues at the protocol level
- the stack stateless support was no longer being supported and
updated as the stack implementation changed and nobody was willing to
do the necessary maintenance work due to the first item.

If you want to get the stateless proxy working again it will be a
substantial amount of work. You should have no problem picking up
repro and using it instead.

Jason