Re: [reSIProcate] Porting Resiprocate on WinCe

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:54:47 +0300, Lorenzo <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Noiile,
maybe I got succeed to compile resiprocate on CE, but it was very hard
for me (I'm not a skilled programmer). Sorry but I didn't compile dum
too and I saw your error but I've got no idea of how to solve it.
BTW, VS2005 under CE has got some errors! The last one is the <time.h>
that is in the default directory of wince standard include directory but
it declare functions that doesn't exist, so the linker give me error. I
used wcecompat lib to help me with these strange things.
I hope resiprocate team port their stack on CE, it shouldn't be hard,
some #ifdef and it should work but if everyone works on the same
version, it sould be -of course- more stable and reliable!

I ported whole resiprocate stack including DUM to PocketPC 2003/CE.NET 4.2.
It required about 2-3 days of work, adding some defines, iostream sources and manual
generating function templates. It is not hard if you are familiar with C++.

BTW it was done for VC6/eVC 4 and it is working.