Re: [reSIProcate] Porting Resiprocate on WinCe

Hi Noiile,
maybe I got succeed to compile resiprocate on CE, but it was very hard
for me (I'm not a skilled programmer). Sorry but I didn't compile dum
too and I saw your error but I've got no idea of how to solve it.
BTW, VS2005 under CE has got some errors! The last one is the <time.h>
that is in the default directory of wince standard include directory but
it declare functions that doesn't exist, so the linker give me error. I
used wcecompat lib to help me with these strange things.
I hope resiprocate team port their stack on CE, it shouldn't be hard,
some #ifdef and it should work but if everyone works on the same
version, it sould be -of course- more stable and reliable!

Good bye,

Lorenzo