Re: [reSIProcate] resip stack statistics

Fantastic!

When you get a chance, skim
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg10184.html
(it's pretty long). It talks about the changes between mib-07
and the current mib-08, and the plans for finishing the mib
definition.

I don't think it will change what you're planning (said without
having read -07 or -08 yet), but it would be good to double check
that we aren't diverging.

RjS