RE: [reSIProcate] TransportSelector Route Bug

Yes. This is right. Apparently, somebody added in the following code (also
incorrectly) into TransportSelector:
      else if (msg->exists(h_Routes) && !msg->header(h_Routes).empty())
      {
         // put this into the target, in case the send later fails, so we
don't
         // lose the target
         msg->setForceTarget(msg->header(h_Routes).front().uri());
         DebugLog (<< "Looking up dns entries (from route) for " <<
msg->getForceTarget());
         result = mDns.lookup(msg->getForceTarget(), handler);
      }

You are correct. 3261 is pretty clear about how to handle entries in the
route for both proxy and UA. This should be up in dum. If you're making
changes to this, keep in mind that some of the strict routing stuff is
already in Helper, but you do need to call it from dum.

Jason