Re: [reSIProcate] TransportSelector Route Bug

Derek (and Jason) -

IIRC, the TransportSelector doesn't have enough information to
pop or not pop (there are application layer checks that have
to do with whether you are responsible for the URI - there may
also be interactions with whether you are processing strict or
loose routes.

>From later in the log:
> rev 1581:  jason | 2003-08-05 10:48:58 -0500 (Tue, 05 Aug 2003) | 2
> lines
>
> don't pop the route in the TransportSelector - this is a TU function

What case did you find that wasn't being handled correctly?

RjS