[reSIProcate] Re: Documentation

Hi:
If the original authors provide some training sessions and provide the users detailed understanding of the stack along with examples of using the stack, then we can pick up from that point and start adding simple/short usage examples as well as document the code/components and architecture of the stack. I am willing to contribute once I get some hands on knowledge of the stack...
Thanks.

Regards,
Mohammed.

Mohammed H. Petiwala