RE: [reSIProcate] Re: Documentation

I will be giving a 1 hour tutorial on how to use reSIProcate at the VoIP
developer's conference in San Jose on August 3rd starting at 7:15pm. Please
visit the following link to find out information on how to register for this
conference.

http://www.sipfoundry.org/news/#voipdev2004

If there is sufficient interest at the tutorial session, I can arrange to
spend several more hours that night or the next day doing extended training
sessions on how to use resiprocate.

By the way, please have a look at the following example code and
documentation:

Documentation on how to use the parsers (for accessing headers,parameters)
http://www.sipfoundry.org/reSIProcate/using.txt

An example presence server:
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/viewsvn/resiprocate/main/sip/presSvr/

An example stateless proxy:
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/viewsvn/resiprocate/main/sip/stateless-proxy/

An example win32 SIMPLE (IM/presence) client:
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/viewsvn/resiprocate/main/sip/SipIMP/

An example curses SIMPLE (IM/presence) client:
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/viewsvn/resiprocate/main/sip/resiprocate/test/limp
c.cxx?rev=2655&view=markup