Re: [reSIProcate] Documentation

I agree too! Once I tried to write a simple UA, but I canceled my plans because of lack of documentation and working sample code.

A simple UA (like josua for osip) would be great - then the UA developers could take a look at the sample UA and learn how to use the stack instead of going through the whole stack to understand its usage.

regards,
klaus

PS: Sorry if such a sample code is already present - i have not looked at the code for a while.