[reSIProcate] ClientSubscriptionHandler

Hi,

could someone please shed some light on the callback functions of the ClientSubscriptionHandler? Some are easy to understand but when are:

onUpdatePending, onUpdateActive and onUpdateExtension actually called?

What should I return in onRequestRetry (should I return the retrySeconds value)?

Am I correct that for dealing with a ClientSubscription which was implicitly created through REFER, it is sufficient to wait for ClientSubscriptionHandler::onTerminated, then create a SIP message from the sipfrag and use this message’s response code to determine if the REFER was successful or not?

Thanks for any help,

Matthias Moetje

cid:809010616@21122006-3519

TERASENS GmbH