[reSIProcate] [reSIProcate 1.1 stack]How to use ?

Hello,

I am new to reSIProcate, I'm starting a small program using this stack and when I compile my program, I have many errors like
/usr/local/lib/libresip.so: undefined reference to `SSL_CTX_free'
/usr/local/lib/libresip.so: undefined reference to `SSL_shutdown'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_init_options_with_socket_function'
/usr/local/lib/libresip.so: undefined reference to `SSL_get_error'
/usr/local/lib/libresip.so: undefined reference to `SSL_use_PrivateKey
etc

I have added all openssl libraries and libresip.so, librutil.so, libdum.so to the project properties.

My program is very simple:

#include "resip/stack/SipStack.hxx"

In main :

SipStack stack;
stack.addTransport(TCP, 5060);

I have built and installed the reSIProcate stack as below
+ ./configure
- with ssl (tried also no ssl)
- with popt (tried also no popt)
- reSIProcate libraries in /usr/local/lib
+ make
+ make check (tests passed)
+ make install

Would you please give me some advice?