Re: [reSIProcate-users] Quotes in URI parameters

Hi Mats,

There was some work to make parameters more specific to the header they are in.  However, I'm not sure that your particular problem has been solved.  Might be worth a look if you are using code before 2011.

Here is the commit note from April 28, 2011:

* Rip out the various ParserCategory::param calls, and move them to their respective
subclasses. Next, we put together overrides of ParserCategory::createParam() that
prevent params that show up in unexpected places from being parsed as a known
parameter type.

Scott