https://github.com/resiprocate/legacy-b2bua
https://github.com/resiprocate/reConServer

Scott

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Scott Godin <sgodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is possible to create a B2BUA using resiprocate/dum, but I don't think starting with repro makes much sense, since there is no management of session / dialog state, which you will need.  This will not be a trivial implementation.

Scott

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Roman Rybalko via resiprocate-users <resiprocate-users@resiprocate.org> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roman Rybalko <resiprocate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "resiprocate-users@resiprocate.org" <resiprocate-users@resiprocate.org>
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 00:01:04 +0300
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate-users] Authorization by Proxy to Gateway - B2BUA

Well,
Is is possible to build B2BUA on top of repro?

I guess if I make a plugin that rewrites request/response headers according to my call logic and maintains the state then repro may act as a b2bua. But I'm not sure whether it will possible to maintain the Client and Gateway transactions separate enough by rewriting request/response headers only.

The idea is to to fix To, From headers and the Request-URI, allowing other headers pass through. Will it be enough for proxy to act as a b2bua?

Regards,
Roman Rybalko